It hits you like a ton of bricks the first time you hear it could take months (or even years) for a real estate lead
16 Baffling House Photos, Taken By Baffled Agents, That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head In Bafflement
Once again, our faithful followers have sent photos in from around the world, giving us a look into the bizarre things one can find within homes of random strangers. So whether you’re in the mood to scratch your head in bewilderment, or just have a laugh (we bet it’ll be both), these photos will certainly entertain you.
1. This high-tech security system will also protect this home from getting sold.
Via: Stephanie Wetzstein
2. These fancy supports must be there to distract from the unsightly plumbing.
Via: Chrissy Vaselaros-Stevenson
3. Because moving the thermostat is just WAAAY too much work.
Via: Craig Fialkowski
4. Go from hot meal to hot tub in mere seconds!
Via: Jordan Hoskins
5. “I just can’t figure out why the pizza always tastes like Cascade!”
Via: Julie Kelly Knight
6. Lots of storage… for things you’ll never need again.
Via: Kelly Convirs Fowler
7. Exactly at what point does it become overkill?
Via: Laurine McClue
8. Before recessed lighting was cool.
Photo and caption sent in by: Lindsay Reid
9. If it overflows, who do you call first — a plumber or carpet cleaner?
Via: Lynn Weber
10. Grandiose staircase with magnificent views!
Via: Nelya Calev
11. Proof that Herbie really did go bananas. (1980 movie reference, you whippersnappers)
Via: Odedd Dayan
12. As seen on H(illbilly)GTV
Via: Ryan C. Sanford
13. Meet Happy, the town’s most intimidating guard dog.
14. Possibly the most voyeur-friendly bathroom I’ve ever seen.
Via: Steve Noga
15. In case your misbehaving husband requires an extended-stay doghouse.
Via: Susan Hayes Perzigian
16. “You had ONE job!”
Via: Susan K Thomas
If you liked this one, you’ll love this: