Most people looking for info on how to become a real estate agent are just wanting to learn how to get licensed and, ultimately, “hired”
9 Things Homeowners are Looking Forward to in 2021
2020 is coming to a close, and what a year it’s been! We went through a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic, a contentious election, and no shortage of bad news, making this year one that most people won’t soon forget.
As 2021 approaches, however, homeowners have a lot to look forward to. While the world of real estate was upended over the past year (especially in major cities), there’s still nothing better than having a place to call your own.
With a vaccine on the horizon, and a potential return-to-normalcy in sight, here are ten things homeowners will be looking forward to in 2021:
1. Spending time decorating something besides the home office
Got a new desk, a standing desk, a new chair, new monitors, and a bookshelf…it’s time to step out of the home office and pay some attention to the living room.
2. People who know they’re not meant for the woods moving back to the city
If you’d rather hear a train than random animal sounds, it might be time to head back.
3. A more predictable real estate market
At first everyone was scared the real estate market would tank. Turns out sales and prices went up instead in a lot of areas!
4. Seeing unmasked faces in their Ring doorbell cameras
Is it a burglar or a delivery driver? Who knows!?
5. Having people over at their house again
At least someone will get to see all the nice decorating you’ve done during quarantine.
6. No more discarded masks littering the yard and sidewalks
They’re like the cigarette butts of the 21st century.
7. Restaurants in their neighborhoods opening back up
I can’t explain it…the Caesar salad at Trattoria just tastes different.
8. Having less furniture on back order
It’s easier to find a box of Cuban cigars than it is to find a nice couch.
9. The continuation of low interest rates
Anything with a 3 or less in front of it is pretty incredible.