Raise your hand if you’ve at least mentally made a resolution to sell more houses in the coming year. Every year is a clean slate
14 Things Real Estate Agents Actually Want For Christmas
1. For telemarketers promising “high quality leads” to lose my number already.
2. For clients and prospects to stop no-showing for appointments.
— Ashley Smith (@Ashley_Realtor) March 15, 2014
3. Wine. LOTS of wine.
4. For a regularly scheduled nap time every day… with all communication devices disabled… and with full understanding and compassion from all clients.
5. For a freakin’ weekend off every now and again.
Posted by The Lighter Side of Real Estate on Friday, October 2, 2015
6. For people to respect our time.
— Misty Brown (@Mistybrown88) July 5, 2015
7. For vendors to cater more luncheons.
8. For the general public to finally understand exactly what we do earn our commissions.
9. For people to realize we’re a lot like man’s best friend when you stop and think about it.
10. For all homebuyers to understand they need to get pre-approved before viewing homes.
11. For the public to watch HGTV for entertainment purposes only… kinda like professional wrestling.
12. For more time in the day, because 24 hours is not enough.
13. For homebuyers to be more decisive.
Posted by The Lighter Side of Real Estate on Sunday, September 14, 2014
14. And finally, what I’d really like for Christmas, are more opportunities to do THIS…
Posted by The Lighter Side of Real Estate on Wednesday, August 5, 2015
So if you know anyone looking to buy or sell a home in the coming year, I’d be grateful if you’d let me know!
Members: Sign in here to share this article with your branding. Sign in here.
Not a member? Seriously? Learn how you can share articles like this one with your branding. Learn more.