Crazy title for an article, right? I know. Stick with me, though. I promise this isn’t some sort of “clickbait.” There’s a powerful message if
24 Mailboxes That’ll Make You Wonder What The Owner Was Smoking
Being a postman may have the rare, exciting occasion. For the most part, though, walking the same old route and seeing the same old mailboxes over and over can’t be that stimulating. Postmen of the world, rejoice! There are some people who have decided to personalize their mailboxes. When you run across some of these, your day is sure to feel more entertaining.
1. “Say ahhhhhhh.”
2. In case you prefer your mail “well done”.
3. “Hand over all the checks! You can keep the bills.”
4. My guess is this resident gets regular packages from Colorado.
5. This mailbox apparently has a crush on the mailman.
6. “Please be gentle. Wait, where is your glove?!”
7. “Aloha! No bills please.”
This will get some attention from your neighbors!! pic.twitter.com/uS4jNTrEHS
— Mailbox Goals (@MailboxGoals) December 21, 2015
8. The periscope mailbox is perfect for that underground bunker.
9. Every mailman’s favorite stop (if only it worked).
10. Dude, your mailboxes could use some wax.
11. So, this is what a bee feels like.
12. This mail route can be a hard drive sometimes.
13. Apparently the long lost female member of The Blue Group has a new gig.
14. Don’t get bit!
15. Take my mail. I dare ya!
16. Grateful Dead mailbox is always feeling a peaceful vibe.
17. Junk mail will be promptly bulldozed.
18. This troll-doll totem wards off evil spirits (and collection notices).
19. The friendliest mailbox in the neighborhood.
20. “You must choose. But choose wisely…”
21. Warning: Placing bills in this mailbox may result in electrocution!
22. Apparently, Ghost Rider mailbox has a new girlfriend. Throw the guy a bone!
23. Kermit just hasn’t been the same since the operation.
24. Please feed all junk mail to the propeller.
If you liked this one, you’ll love this: